Ginger Glazed Chicken
• 1 package (about 1 pound) PERDUE® FIT 'N EASY® Fresh Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts
• Salt and ground black pepper to taste
• 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1 package (14 oz.) frozen baby carrots, partially thawed
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
Season chicken with salt and pepper. In large nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove to serving platter; keep warm.
Over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons remaining butter, brown sugar and ginger, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Add carrots and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes, until sauce thickens slightly and carrots are heated through. To serve, spoon sauce and carrots over chicken.
Ready In: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 4 servings